Friday, June 18, 2010

Energy moves and changes....... Some days I am on and can look at the work I make and see something. Yet at other times I look and I see almost nothing. I hate to say nothing because that disrespects the work to call it nothing. Its just that I must be vibrating at a different frequency, I am not connecting at the moment. About a week ago I was so tuned into the energy of my paintings, now I cant even look at them....... I feel I am moving into one of these times of disconnect with the images I make. I know these times well and often it is when new work will arrive. I have been looking at a lot of work on blogs and see so many people making and sharing images. It is a bit overwhelming and incredible at the same time. I was talking with a client the other day about books, he asked if I were going to be publishing on. But I honestly do not see the point. My blog shares my ideas, my images and what is on my mind on a day to day way, why waste the paper.......



No comments: