Thursday, April 29, 2010

So I may be crazy but i figured if I am going to be looking back at shoots I might as well show everything. I found this shoot I did in 2006 at the studio I shared with the painter. After I moved in, about 3 mounts latter, Robert my studio mate fell and broke his hip. Well hit by a bike delivery boy wile walking his dogs kind of fall..... I was left with the studio to my self. I painted my big wall a deep blue black and started shooting Still life when I could not get a model to work with. On this day I had been ready to shoot a flower still when I found a model. I shot him with the flowers. It is the kind of shoot that again has taken so long to edit... We shot a lot of images and so many of them stand out. So todays post is this shoot. It begins the black back drop section of my work where all space is a void of black and the focus is on the body. I find the human form and flowers, nature, to be so amazing.










No comments: