Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Details GOD IS IN THE DETAILS. I am learning so much from doing this photography project where I am curating a collection of photographs of the male nude. I am seeing how all of these photographers are showing their work. How they give prints to galleries, how they treat and finnish their prints. I am liking some and shocked by others. One frustration that I am working to make go away is the voice that keeps at me saying "if they show this work, why the hell wont they show your." All things come in time and the longer I have to make my work great the better it will be. What I produce now is so much better then what I produced a few years back so......... Thats the reason. Today I swam around the archive and found details, moments that found small reveling way of sharing the male body.








No comments: