Thursday, May 06, 2010

Still in the images of the amazing wall and flowers. I am now onto the flower heads. It was a vision I had, that now holds a lot of symbolism for me. I often look at the shoots I do and think so much about what images to edit out. That is 90 % of the work. This shoot I look at a lot. Do I pick one image that " holds it all" do I pick a number of images the progress my idea, do I pick every image that feels correct to me.....Today's selection was back to a question I always have about erections. It is what happens when your working with the body. A beautiful natural amazing thing. However, I am always wondering if I should include the images in my posts, on my site, and in the body of my work. Is it to close, to personal, to sensual? I think it is all of the above, however the Truth in the images is that it simply is what it is. when looking closely at the male form and working to tell the truth in my images, in my investigation I have to include this in the body of the work and allow the images to simply be.





No comments: