Friday, May 14, 2010

Hard Drives........ So interesting how we rely on them now so much to hold our information.... Our information, whats that? The one I use at my studio that I edit pictures to was starting to not show up on my screen when I would turn on my computer, her name is Gia. So it was off to J and R to buy a new one and get it backed up. So important in the digital world to have a clone or a back up with all your information stored on it fresh so that if your original hard drive fails you just boot up its clone.... Sound allot like where science is looking to take the human, I wonder if one day we will have a back up. Something to dump our memories in so if the ware and tare of daily life makes the original fail we can just boot up our back up. In ways meditation is much like cleaning off the system of all the unnecessary files that cause all the confusion in the first place. A clean clear hard drive and scratch disc run so much smoother. Having my master hard drive home gives me so many shoots to pull from.....



No comments: