Sunday, May 30, 2010

The light is so amazing this morning. The bids were up early and the air is cool. We have crickets this year in the yard and the sound at night is wonderful. They are singing us to sleep. I am not posting for a few day because I will be away, away from NYC, and away from my computer. Today I am still looking back at like things in photo shoots and seeing the work grouped together. How patterns emerge in everything we do, the repeat, they shift, yet they are alway there. Looking at my photography now after having spent 6 years on the project of the male nude I see and find so many of the same images being looked at, made with subtle changes, I can see how I see, how I was looking at the forms, over and over repeating the same pattern. Now my paintings and my drawings do the same. They form patterns that aline with my yoga and massage as well and are starting to bring many parts of my life together.

No comments: