Thursday, May 20, 2010

Well I added followers to my blog and so far its just me and my partner Barry so please join so I can see if anyone out in cyber space is watching. Seeing the work that I am sharing. Not that it really matters. It is just nice to know that the images are making their way out into the world and maybe by showing them people can help me to understand more about what it is I do. I take lots of pictures, I love to play with the light, the textures, the colors and the balance of light and dark. I love looking back at shoots and finding the images that are correct for me. Every time I look I feel the energy of different images rising to the surface. I just had some image chosen for a web site that I love and the curator went into the blog and selected 3 images. I am always amazed at the decisions that people make, what images they choose to put together, often amazing combos are made that I would never choose.









No comments: