Saturday, May 29, 2010

There are shapes that only the body can make and how amazing is that. We are so blessed to have the most incredible way to experience the world. The mind, The body and the Soul. The body is a fluid moving means of experience. It is mold able and changeable and in the course of time always rebuilt on its own doing. A way to truly change your life is to enroll in an anatomy class, learn about your body, understand what is in it, what makes it work and then the world will open up to you. For so many years I was stuck in my head, my body was just there, I took it for granted. It worked, gave me little trouble and managed to keep up with my destructive behavior. Not to long ago, when I found myself in a dark and ugly place, where my always being in my head had taken the light of my soul and the integrity of my self away it was areconnection with my body that pull me back into the light. I see so many people slumped over, holding on to so much unused energy around their bodies and I see that that disconnect is sorampant in this country. I set out to change my life by reconnecting with my body and I hope to continue the journey towards helping others from what I learn.

No comments: