Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yesterday I had such a great massage session with a client who is on a wonderful journey of amazing life changes.
His awareness to each subtle experience he is having was such a refreshing and beautiful thing to hear. We talked and shared stories and found that even though we were both coming from different perspectives we were meeting in the same place.
I see that place as the center or the Soul. Creating a moment has always been a focus of my photography and what I realy love about photography in general. One can capture a moment or one can create a moment. When I photograph people, the shoots are often close and an energy is captured in my images. The Native Americans looked at the photograph as something that captured the Soul and were for a long time afraid of being photographed. I think Photography can have that power, the power to capture that split second when the soul is revealed and hold onto it as a meditation to see and experience for as long as the image exists.




No comments: