Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I always felt that I did not do many shoots in the space with the amazing wall. Now that I look back on it I did some great ones. I think because this time was such a transformation for me the images have always been distant. I feel like I can now look at them and see something special. I had an idea in my head of a good and evil series......How Appropriate! I needed flowers to shoot with but had no money to buy them. When the universe, (as I have grown to understand more and more ) stepped in and provided for me. I was headed into shoot one day and in the lift was a sign saying "SILK FLOWERS available" room 435. It was just 4 doors down the hall from me where I found two huge boxes, 4' by 4' by 4' full of the most amazing silk flowers. I would have liked real ones but for what I needed these were perfect. I started shooting with them that day. I am not sure if this was the first shoot I did with the flowers but it is an interesting one.





No comments: